Designer Pure Silk Saree

Page  1    2    3    4

Meenal's Indian Fashions has a gorgeous selection of the latest designer sarees. We carry chiffon sarees, georgette sarees, pure crepe sarees, and silk sarees. Spelled either "sari" or "saree", this dress is wrapped around and has been donned by women in India for centuries. There are many different ways to wear sarees varying by region, but the pictures below represent the most common, or the most prevalent way. Sarees compliment the structure and physique of every woman, whether slender or heavy, short or tall. Not only that, but it can hide flaws, or accentuate a woman's figure.  It's the perfect gift for any woman.


FREE Stitched* Blouse, Edging, and Fawl with many of our Sari! You can now wear your sari the same day you get it! No fretting over finding the right color fawl or paying extra to a tailor to get the fawl or blouse stitched. Ladies love to receive saris from Meenal's Indian Fashions, everything is included! MIF saris don't hang in the closet for months waiting for a good tailor to stitch the blouse or attach the fawl. No need to clutter up your busy schedule, the sari is ready to wear. Most customers rave about the ready-made blouse. Some even take their blouses to India to get their own stitched the same way. Our blouses fit 90% of the women, and the other 10% can fit into it by opening a few stitch or so.

*Size 36" with multiple stitching expandable to 42"

The following represents a small sampling of the saris in stock. Please contact us for the availability of designer saris with stylish blouses, saris for wedding receptions, party-wear saris, and casual saris.

Stitched blouses



Bhagalpur Silk Sari with blouse


Exotic and elegant Bhagalpur silk sari with kalamkari and stylish blouse

Catalog No. 357-S3

Price $299



Pure Georgette sari with blouse

Pure shimmer georgette sari with hand pained flowers embellished with hand work of sequin nakshi dabka. It is paired with classic mashru silk blouse

Catalog No. 357-S2

Price $299



Banarasi Silk Sari with unstitched blouse


Banarasi Kora Silk sari with beautiful border and a contrasting unstitched blouse. Perfect for gift giving.

Catalog No. 357-S1   

Price $99

Please visit our store or call to order.



Designer Saris with stitched blouse


Saris in silk, georgette, crepe - come with stitched blouses up to size 42.

Catalog No. 353-S1

Price $129-$299

Many more colors and designs in stock. Please call to inquire or Order.






Silk Sari with unstitched blouse piece


Silk sari with bootie work, beautiful zari border and a contrasting unstitched blouse. Perfect for gift giving.

Catalog No. BBB-1     

Price $79

Please visit our store or call to order.


Page  1    2    3    4